Strategic Air Command (Area 4)
These buildings date from the 1950's, and were originally built by US Army Engineers, for personnel who were building the main runway. After they pulled out. In 1960, Strategic Air Command moved in along with the massive B-47's. Since then the buildings have been used for different purposes, School, Admin offices etc. by the USAFE up until the base closure in 1993.